|Moose meat stew|
|The Old boy|
Spend the morning with two fabulous and inspirational women, Sarah from Stop Nothing but Time and Jax with her trusted companion Raya.
I decided to leave my entourage at home!
So what did we tackle …
Happy Creek Trail
This popular local trail is part of the Hinton Mountain Bike Association (HMBA) Trail system that connects directly to the Beaver Boardwalk.
|Liked the distance signage along the way|
|Looks like a nice place to test out our camp stoves for lunch!|
As this is primarily a Bike trail please use respect and yield to the bikers as they pass by
Trail Etiquette (taken from HMBA)
- Respect other trail users, pass with care and yield to pedestrians
- Leave no trace and pack out any litter
- Respect wildlife
- All terrain vehicles (ATVs) and motor bikes are not permitted on singletrack trails
- Stay on existing trails
- Dogs are permitted on trails but should be kept under control
- Avoid muddy trails to prevent trail widening and erosion
- Respect private land > Ask permission, leave gates as they are found
and hit any number of trails, whether you want to bike, hike, walk or run.I will definitely be using this trail to help me build up my strength and endurance for those bigger, longer hikes that are on my bucket list!